Sunday, September 29, 2024

Delivery Food on Offer

On Sunday 29.sep.2024, I wanted to eat broccoli chapfan no rice today at Tuck tuck Tei Taman Desa but at 8.30 am the chapfan dishes weren't ready yet so I decided to go to ah muk Sri Petaling to eat pork skewers in satay sauce with nissin noodles soup instead but it only opens at 10 am. Therefore we ate a light meal at C+ cafe that opens at 8 am and planned to  move next door to ah muk Sri Petaling at 10 am but it didn't turn out as we planned. Story at the end.

*** C+ Coffee Sri Petaling ***

Yesterday my Omad was completed at 8.30 am and today I ate my 1st meal after 8.30 am so that means I did a 24 hours water fasting unintentionally.

8.44 am - he ordered nasi lemak chicken chop set MYR 19.90+ which includes a small bowl of yin choy fish balls soup and a drink so he chose a cup of hot C+ coffee.
I wanted to eat ice cendol MYR 7.90+ but I was told it wasn't available so they asked me if I wanted the longan cincau ice MYR 7.90+ instead but I don't want it today, maybe another day so I replied no and ordered a glass of iced C+ coffee MYR 5.30+ instead.

8.46 am - we wanted to try their yong tofu at MYR 2.50+ per piece so I ordered 1 brinjal, 1 bitter gourd and 1 okra while he ordered 1 deep-fried bentong chives toupok so total price is MYR 10+ which is the mid range market price. The items are fresh and the fillings are fish paste. I didn't detect any pork taste in the ytf fillings. 

10 am - we sat in C+ coffee slowly sipping our drinks until 10 am when ah muk opens and then we walked over to it. Total C+ coffee bill is MYR 38.70 nett.

*** Shopeefood delivery ***

2.08 pm - salad atelier shopeefood delivery MYR 18.53 nett inclusive of a top-up of MYR 2 for direct delivery after redeeming shopeecoins and a discount e-voucher. Kale, broccoli, tomatoes, pumpkin, beetroot, capsicums without any dressings.

12.24 noon - shopeefood delivery from fa Lian herb shop oug, 3 x MYR 5 bottles herbal drinks and 7 tea eggs. Only a Max 10 items are allowed else I would have ordered 8 tea eggs and 4 bottles of herbal drink.

Ate 2 tea eggs, salad, bread, half avocado 🥑 and all the remaining banana cake from Jaya grocer bought 7 days ago.

Morning 43.75
Next morning ??.??

*** Story ***
 
After C+ coffee, the 2 of us walked into ah muk and sat at our usual 4-pax table as this is our 4th visit to this branch. There were many tables available as it has just opened at 10 am and then this staff which we have never seen during our previous visits pointed at a cramped corner 2-pax table which I take it as he wanted us to sit at that uncomfortable place so I said forget it and walked straight out of this branch never to eat here again. I will visit ah muk branch at Taman Desa instead in the future.

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. If not many customer, i think they would allow u to take the 4 seater table, if they insist then only leave. Lol, they want to implement the HK cha chaan teng 'rude culture'? either u take the available seat or u leave coz they have long queue of customers waiting🤪...maybe one day, they ask ppl to 'dap thoi' (sharing table)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just opened, there were plenty of available tables and there was no queue.

      Delete