Thursday, September 19, 2024

Iberican Noodle Sri Petaling

On Thursday 19.sep.2024, we went to a new eatery in Sri Petaling that he told me about, called Iberican Noodle House that held its soft opening on 29.june.2024 which is about 2.5 months ago.

Tomorrow mitasu buffet eatery will have its soft opening at pinnacle condo.

*** Iberican Noodle House ***

11.30 am - I ordered this bone in chop dish which is on promotion after we have finished eating the two items that we ordered. Tender meat with a bit of fat edges, tasty πŸ˜‹ so I will order it again as long as the promotion is available.

The coleslaw and mashed potatoes is tasty too. Not too flavourful so is suitable for me too.

11.04 am - bone in chop promotion. Normal price MYR 49.90+ promo price MYR 25.90+

11.05 am - his order of bamboo noodles with soft bones meat and braised abalone MYR 28.90+ dry version. I prefer the meat to have less soy sauce taste.

His hot coffee MYR 4.50+
My iced coffee MYR 5.50+ which tastes good πŸ‘ πŸ˜‹ 

11.09 am - my order of grilled iberico loin chop MYR 23.90+ with tender lean meat which is very suitable for me but is quite a thin piece so I ordered the promo bone in chop dish.

11.30 am - bone in chop dish size comparison.

Morning 44.15
Next morning ??.??

11.06 am - his order

11.07 am - my order

11.06 am - I am wondering should I try this braised iberico spare rib with wine and mi Xian noodles MYR 22.90+ next time.

11.06 am - MYR 14+ per 100 g for grilled iberico spare ribs. Should we try this dish next time?

11.56 am - total price for 3 food items and 2 drinks MYR 91.35 nett.

11.28 am - nice light sign 

11.31 am - cashier counter 

11.38 am - spacious seating area with glass viewing kitchen.

12 noon - weekday lunch promo 12 noon to 3 pm MYR 16.90+ with a drink of the day for:
Rice Iberico belly slice don
Or
Pasta bacon and minced meat aglio
Not applicable during public holidays.

12 noon - iberican Noodle House opens 10 am with rest hours between lunch and dinner time.

Road side parking 2 hours at MYR 1 nett per hour paid via app to municipal council.

*** TK Bakery & avocado ***

1.47 pm - lard egg tart MYR 3 nett and salted egg yolk lotus pastry MYR 4.50 nett from tk bakery. Taste better than many that we have been eating recently.

2.14 pm - I found that he has kept half an avocado πŸ₯‘ for me in the fridge when I opened the fridge door so I ate it with one slice of rainbow bread.

12.38 noon - 3 lard egg tarts at MYR 3 nett each and 1 salted egg yolk lotus pastry MYR 4.50 nett so total MYR 13.50 nett.

*** To Ponder ***

12.34 noon - why put the metal frame on top of existing old roof tiles?

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. The last photo caught my attention, i m curious too. Is it an unfinished structure? Maybe to prevent the roof from being blown off during tornadoπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a work in progress. I will go see how it looks like one month later.

      Delete
  2. I jst saw tht bunting with oink oink picture, and it is jst below a halal middle eastern restaurant. Nothing wrong, jst awkwardπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who else feels the same way as you do.

      Delete