Saturday, March 23, 2024

Mutton Potato

On Saturday 23.mar.2024, went to Wang Yee Wang coffee shop which has rented the shop unit next to it to provide customers with more seating area.

*** Amoi Nasi Lemak ***

11.12 am - wanted to eat this mutton potato dish but was afraid it may be tough to chew so didn't order it. Sold by amoi nasi lemak stall at Wang Yee Wang coffee shop.

11.12 am - amoi nasi lemak stall at Wang Yee Wang coffee shop.

10.45 am - bought fried chicken leg and prawn petai nasi lemak instead MYR 16 nett. Two drinks of coffee o Kosong and cham ping at around MYR 6 ish.

10.41 am - he bought mixed lor mee n prawn mee. I dare not try the garlic vinegar dip because I don't want to have 🔥 breath.

*** HK Roast ***

12.37 noon - walked to eco shop and walked past HK Roast so told the cashier I wanted to buy duck breast quarter but the cashier entered duck thigh quarter so I just accepted the quarter duck thigh.

Young duck so is juicy and tender without strong duck taste. The marinate is very light 5 spices with salt.

11.33 am - total price is MYR 28.60 nett. HK roast eatery is owned by Good taste eatery. We ate all the duck bought on this same day.

He bought bkt and chicken feet from Alison coffee shop and ate some bkt for dinner. Finished it during the next day dinner.

*** Minus Plus Coffee ***

11.42 am - saw this Minus Plus Coffee shop next to eco shop.

11.42 am - side view 

11.42 am - direct front view

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. I'm puzzled...but you are already eating petai which would give stinky breath, so garlic vinegar dip wouldn't be an issue anymore. Just wear mask when talking to people, then go home gargle mouth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I don't worry about people I talk to. Have you tried petai, garlic and vinegar taste all mixed together in your tummy and mouth? 😂

      Delete
    2. Lol, i have yet to try such combination😆
      Btw, i went to HK Roast yesterday & tapao roast duck breast. Boneless for lazy people like me😋

      Delete
    3. Ah, you asked them to remove the bones!? So good, I also prefer boneless meat.

      Delete
    4. i did not ask. I guess they just removed it by default. Next time you can try order a single portion and request for duck breast meat.

      Delete
    5. Ah, so you order with rice.

      Delete
  2. I won't be able to resist to mutton potato curry! Looking at yoru quarted roast duck, I feel like having duck again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have strong teeth so should be ok. I don't think I will be able to chew those mutton because they look tough. Tender duck meat is tasty!

      Delete