Friday, March 15, 2024

Clear All Food

On Friday 15.mar.2024, early morning, he heated up the remaining food from Wed ye wen bkt in a hot water bath and ate his fill before he went over to pack. Later he reheated the trotter from thu char siew yoong and the frozen salted vege from mbpj duck bought one month ago and we ate everything so we didn't go out for food. Just clear up all edible food from the fridge and freezer on this day.

6.29 am - he reheated the remaining food from Wed ye wen bkt in a hot water bath and ate his fill. Then he went over to pack and was back at 10.30 am because of some miscommunications, he thought I wanted to go eat chapfan brunch at golden chopsticks but I changed the plans to stay in to clear all edible food from fridge so no going out for food.

12.44 noon - I ate the remaining ye wen bkt food that he left for me since morning with hot water poured over frozen cooked rice from tue hou's kopitiam.

12.54 noon - his last meal for the day which is reheated trotters from thu char siew yoong and one month ago frozen salted vege from mbpj duck. I ate some pork meat and half the salted vege to clear them all. Then I cleared up all the frozen Jacobs baked crisps original flavour remaining from my friend's house. I put them in the freezer because I saw one ant in the opened pack which I removed. Freezing didn't change the texture nor the taste. My friend didn't like them so gave them to me and neither did I but I don't want to waste food so I kept them in the freezer until my energy is enough to gasak them all.

Mini target achieved in clearing food 💪🏆🥇🏅🎖️

No comments:

Post a Comment