Monday, March 4, 2024

Sunshine Cream Cheese Hokkaido milk bun

On Monday 4.mar.2024, went over to do laundry. Then at 10 ish, went to Golden Chopsticks coffee shop to have chapfan brunch.

A few days ago when we went to Midvalley Mall, we bought these 3 buns to try. Very light and easy to eat. We ate these 3 buns in one sitting.

10.54 am - our brunch at Golden Chopsticks coffee shop. 2 chapfan no rice and 1 iced Cham drink MYR 18.50 nett. A plate of siew yuk and roast chicken thigh MYR 10 nett.

4 comments:

  1. My house never lack of those snacks and buns. The kids and myself can snack on them anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like buying those type of buns but they are mostly filled with air. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, u could call it filled with air since after I ate them, I don't feel anything in my tummy. 😂

      Delete