Sunday, March 24, 2024

Fruits Bread Ladder mrt3

On Sunday 24.mar.2024, went to nearby million ocean coffee shop for brunch and then walked to buy bread, soap and fruits. Later my friend collected them and a ladder from me. We ate all the remaining bkt from Saturday for early dinner.

9.10 am - I didn't feel like eating anything so I just ordered a glass of cham ping MYR 3 nett. He ordered iced kopi o kosong MYR 2.4 nett, curry noodles and some ytf items. I just ate the remaining items that he didn't eat.

For the record, it is currently drawn this way.

*** zfz ***
E9 10
Vote tariffs
Ashtray knock

2 comments:

  1. What does the drawing on the map indicates? New highway/flyover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New MRT 3 Circle Line. The alignment is not confirmed yet but what has been drawn on this map affects many homes. These people will be devastated to be kicked out of their homes for MRT 3.

      Delete