Saturday, March 9, 2024

Off day golden chopsticks

On Saturday 9.mar.2024, went out twice, once for brunch chapfan at golden chopsticks which was not opened so ended up at the coffee shop behind it which is 126 kopitiam and then for his early dinner at Fatty mixed rice Sri petaling.

*** 126 Kopitiam Sri petaling ***

10.32 am - My chapfan no rice MYR 8 nett:
1. 2 braised eggs which we ate one each
2. Very soft Broccoli 
3. Cauliflower celery 
His curry noodles MYR 10 nett
Shared cham ping drink MYR 3.3 nett

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

1.10 pm - He left 2 chocolates for me from the box of butlers chocolates from many months ago. The fillings in the chocolates taste buttery. I used a new small hammer MYR 8.30 nett from Mrdiy to open those remaining pistachios with whole shells intact without any openings. After clearing these food, I closed shop. 

*** Fatty Mixed Rice Sri petaling ***

4.57 pm - His early chapfan no rice dinner MYR 6 nett. I just watched him eat his chapfan as I have completed my Omad earlier.

2 comments:

  1. his chapfan dinner is so full of leafy greens...Other dishes i couldn't see clearly. There are 3 types of dishes on the plate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 3 types: 1.vegetarian chai, 2.kailan siew yuk and 3.sweet potatoes leaves vegetables.

      Delete