Monday, March 11, 2024

Seven Canteen

On Monday 11.mar.2024, did laundry at home until 12 noon so since it is the 1st day of the school year, there would be many cars on the roads so we decided to just walk out to nearby eateries for brunch.

*** Seven Canteen SSG ***

New phoenix coffee shop is full so we ended up at Seven Canteen a few shops away from it.

12.25 noon - his iced cham C MYR 3.60 nett. My iced coffee O kosong MYR 3.80 nett. I ordered marmite fish fillets rice MYR 10.80 nett because I am doing a test to see how much I will weigh tomorrow morning if I eat a full portion of rice today. This morning the reading is 42.55 so what would the reading be tomorrow.

The marmite gravy is just the taste that I like and he scoffed at me saying that there is no marmite in it because marmite is expensive. The gravy is just sugar and soy sauce 😂

I knew that the fish fillets would be similar to dory fish fillets and I was right so there is no need to write about the fish fillets. I just scarfed down everything.

12.27 noon - his curry wanton noodles MYR 10 nett with long beans, taopok, and slices of fatty pork meat. It is not as spicy as it looks.

12.50 noon - interior of Seven Canteen SSG eatery. Minimalist decor and clean.

12.53 noon - clear blue sky

12.54 noon - is a hot day

*** Choy Kee Duck SSG ***

1.36 pm - he bought a quarter roast duck top portion. The price has increased from MYR 16 nett to MYR 20 nett. We ate all these duck meat by 2 pm and that wraps up our meals for the day. Omad completed.

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. The only place that sell roasted duck at my area is Twins. Their quarter roast duck is now RM28.00 (top portion) and RM30.00 (lower portion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins roast duck is juicier so I guess that is why it is a bit higher priced.

      Delete