Friday, March 8, 2024

Sand Sand Sand

On Friday 8.mar.2024, went to watch a movie at 10.30 am IMAX MYR 30 nett each after MYR 5 off using a card Friday promo. Ate at oriental Kopi and nanyang cafe before and after the movie Dune 2. Saw Mr. Fish eatery so it has finally opened at Pavilion Bukit Jalil.

*** Oriental Kopi PBJ ***

9.27 am - our favourite mihun with fried boneless chicken meat MYR 17.90++ which we shared.

9.19 am - Butter Kaya toast, hot cham drink, eggs morning set with this price MYR 12.90++ until 11 am. This set is also our favourite set which we always order when we are early. Paid the bill MYR 35.75 nett at 10.03 am with ample time before the movie.

*** Nanyang Cafe PBJ ***

2.03 pm - pork trotter in bean sauce dry noodles MYR 18.90++ which I always order for him in this eatery because not many eateries serve pork trotters.

2.07 pm - I ordered prawns wanton dumplings without noodles. There are 8 dumplings MYR 14.90++ with one whole prawn in each wanton dumplings so I think it is good value for money. 

The hot nanyang cham drink MYR 7.90++ has a strong pungent milk taste so I had to drink most of it but we didn't leave any behind despite the strong milk taste.

2.19 pm - we had to request for pickled green chili. I finished off his dry noodles with the prawn wanton dumplings. 

Morning: 43.7
Next morning: 43.25

*** Mr. Fish PBJ ***

2.39 pm - Mr. Fish eatery is next to Mee Hiris eatery.

*** PBJ Helpline ***

2.40 pm - the concierge counter doesn't have a staff operating it but a notice to request customers needing help to call this number:

Zero one eight
Triple six
Zero five
Zero eight

From about 9 am to 3 pm, paid MYR 6 nett for parking.

*** The End ***


4 comments:

  1. I watched Dune 2 yesterday. When I saw your post title Sand Sand Sand, I immediately thought of Dune. So much sand. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I was wondering whether or not you will watch it when I was watching it. So you did! 😊

      Delete
  2. So did you enjoy the movie? :) I read the books way back as a teen and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. Since you like the books, I believe you will like this movie too.

      Delete