Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Travelling Duck Set Lunch

On Tuesday 19.mar.2024, went to Midvalley Mall to do some errands.


*** The Travelling Duck Midvalley ***

12.51 noon - two sets of set lunch.
His duck meat noodles.
I ordered beef slices pineapple basmati rice.
The set includes 1 tea, 1 seaweed soup with 2 chicken paste meatballs, 1 steamed egg, 1 jelly soy creamer dessert with the main dish.

I like it though I was quite full after eating everything because I didn't bring a container.

He asked me why I order beef at a duck eatery.  I said I feel like eating beef slices. The beef slices taste good, beef taste is just detectable, not overpowering. he ate one slice of beef and says taste like sweet sour pork. 😂

1.53 pm - Total price is MYR 62.35 nett so each set lunch costs MYR 31.18 nett which is quite a good price although we didn't need to eat those desserts.

*** Oriental Kopi Midvalley ***

11.07 am - our usual kunyit boneless chicken mihun.

11.13 am - midvalley oriental Kopi starts at 8 am so the breakfast set ends at 10.30 am so we ordered ala carte Kaya butter toasts MYR 4.90++ and hot white coffee MYR 6.90++

*** Errands ***

Hope those 2 pairs of unworn high shoes get new homes.

Replaced watch battery MYR 50 nett.
1314 means for life.
Found old notes during packing so ask the vendor, does the vendor accept these old notes or not. Just accepted partly and received 365 30 which is quite good considering no one cares about these old notes for a long time.

Do you convert your overseas travelling funds back to local 💰 immediately when you get home or do you as this example shows, keep them hidden for people packing your place to find them in the future?

Bought this set for MYR 95 nett. Windsir is a local product I believe. 💯 Cotton.

12.20 pm - he bought a fleece blanket MYR 11.95 nett.

Around 5 pm, he cooked yong sum so and chrysanthemum flowers drink and I ate all the yong sum so and chrysanthemum flowers because I saying to throw them away.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. I would find it hard to decide between the duck and the beef set because I want both! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can order both and say no noodles and no rice and no desserts. The portion of both is Kacang putih to you. 😂

      Delete
  2. I went Travelling duck and ordered fried rice becoz I didn't feel like spending 30+ for lunch on a workday hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, ok, so you could have walked out and go somewhere else to eat your lunch.

      Delete