Sunday, August 6, 2023

RB Float Day

On Sunday 6.aug.2023, went to Midvalley Mall for grocery, ate lunch at Din Tai Fung because upeh eatery was full, and dropped off fruits food for my friend. Then he went to Medan Niaga Tasik Damai Sungai Besi to look for early dinner and ended up at A&W.

*** Din Tai Fung ***

10.41 am - his ginseng chicken soup, about MYR 29 ish.

10.47 am - my beef brisket tendon soup, about MYR 28 ish. There are quite a lot of spinach vege in the soup. I drank all the soup. The beef briskets are tender and tasty. I drank all the soup and I will order this soup again.

11.06 am - bought a bottle of rice vinegar MYR 38 for my friend. Total price is MYR 95.55 nett.

*** A&W Lake Fields Sungai Besi ***

4 to 6 Aug 2023 RB Float for only MYR 2 nett.

1.38 pm - beef sausage bun ALA carte MYR 11.50 for me and 6 pieces soy garlic chicken wings MYR 20.90 for him. 2 glass of Root Beer Float.

1.50 pm - 3 pieces fried chicken set with fries and Root Beer drink because he feels the vanilla ice cream in the RB Float is too creamy and had dairy taste so he cannot drink it so I ordered root beer drink again.

2.18 pm - from the two pieces of fried chicken thigh, took one piece home for the next day.

1.35 pm - Total price MYR 36.40 nett.

1.51 pm - total price MYR 27 nett because they thought I wanted RB Float so I paid extra MYR 1.50 nett because I didn't check the bill so just let it be but I didn't accept the RB Float but asked them for just RB drink.

8 comments:

  1. I love A&W root beer, brings back younger days memories where I did not have money to enjoy then...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now you got money to eat it, will you still eat it?

      Delete
  2. I prefer the rb without float😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, u don't like the vanilla ice cream?

      Delete
    2. I prefer having them separately.

      Delete
    3. Ah, looks like you haven't discovered the magic of vanilla ice cream mixed with root beer icicles. These icicles only formed when the root beer is icy 🥶 cold and the vanilla ice cream touched the icy cold root beer surface. Not always available so I guess not many people gets this magic taste.

      Delete
  3. I also like the waffles there. Didn't they have notice soy garlic wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soy garlic wings are new short term items I believe.

      Delete