Monday, August 14, 2023

Sang Har Mihun Soup

On Monday 14.aug.2023, went to choy KEI coffee shop at happy garden because he wanted to try the sang har Noodles.

*** Choy Kei Happy Garden ***

11.09 am - his fresh prawn aka sang har thick mihun soup with salted vegetables in the soup MYR 20 nett. I helped him with the remaining mihun.

11.11 am - his hot Hainan char drink MYR 2.80 nett. I bought one piece of curry chicken breast and one whole egg MYR 6 nett from the nasi lemak stall. I also ordered a small portion of seafood mihun with less thin mihun and requested for no fish paste MYR 10 nett with 3 prawns.

*** Hiong Mei mixed rice ***

4.49 pm - his early dinner chapfan no rice bought during lunch: 2 vege dishes and 1 meat dish MYR 9 nett. I ate biscuits, wafers and chocolates as my early dinner.

4 comments:

  1. I would love that sang har mihun. It must be good and flavourful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soup is flavourful with salted vegetables.

      Delete
  2. I just took half rice with roasted chicken, I think nowadays younger generation skip rice unlike the older generation... my daughter is one of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessary to eat rice. Older generations can also learn to do without rice for health.

      Delete