Sunday, August 20, 2023

Mr Fish Pearl Point Again

On Sunday 20.aug.2023, went to Pearl Point to use Mr. Fish vouchers again. This is our off-duty Sunday.

11.08 am - premium grouper fillet soup MYR 31.90+ with thin mihun which turned out to be those a bit thick curly translucent mihun often used as fish head mihun. It only has 4 pieces of deep fried grouper with mihun and siew back choy.

Total MYR 55.90nett so used two vouchers and paid MYR 33.90 nett.

12.56 noon - 2nd round of the same day.

1.03 pm - my portion of thick mihun which turned out to be similar to mi Xian. I find it difficult to grip with my teeth as it is springy.

Total is MYR 52.35 nett so after use two vouchers, I paid MYR 32.35 nett. After using 4 vouchers, there are 3 vouchers remaining.

The prices for each item in make your own meal.

More items with prices.

6 comments:

  1. The premium grouper fillet soup and thick mihun dish caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss fish noodles...but i lazy to carefully chew the fish and spit the bones out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the fish fillets we ate in Mr. Fish are boneless. Don't eat fish head.

      Delete
  3. I like fish moodle. Thin mihun is my preferred noodle for this dish.

    ReplyDelete