Thursday, August 31, 2023

Kawan Place Sri Petaling

On Thursday 31.aug.2023, he wanted to go to Big to buy gauze so we tried out a new eatery that opened on Monday for lunch.

*** Brunch ***

10.38 am - wanted ayam berempah nasi lemak but not available so changed to nyonya chicken nasi lemak MYR 13.90+.

10.41 am - my Mee siam MYR 5.90+ which is a bit more sweet than spicy and omelette MYR 2.50+

10.54 am - my portion of rice because he will just eat half rice.

Total price is MYR 29.90 nett because I didn't order a drink.

10.22 am - kawan Place at Sri Petaling where sweet hut used to be located, opposite mcd.

11.35 am - gauze bought from Big. After that he walked to 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling and bought chapfan no rice for the Elderlies' lunch and then he walked to Liang Khee and bought takeaway roast meat and soup for his early dinner. Both of us are very thirsty in the late afternoon.

*** Liang Khee Roast Meat ***

1.24 pm - his Early dinner MYR 19.90 nett of siew yuk and char siew.

12.12 noon - water cress soup MYR 8.90+ too.

12.11 noon - total price MYR 28.90 nett.

4.36 pm - I finished up the steamed okra he cooked in the morning with half of the Avocado he saved for me and I ate a piece of sweet potatoes for my early dinner.

6 comments: