Friday, September 1, 2023

Use 2 vouchers

On Friday 1.sep.2023, I wanted to do some chores in Sri Petaling so I suggested we eat breakfast at Sunny Food Republic coffee shop and then I go do my chores while he went to buy more packets of gauze and join big.

*** Mr Fish Pearl Point ***

10.54 am - two lunch sets. Sambal prawn rice set MYR 19.90+ and premium grouper fillet mixed noodles MYR 25.90+ but we selected no noodles and only shared the rice.

11.53 am - total MYR 58.40 nett so used two vouchers x MYR 10 each so paid MYR 28.40 nett. Now one remaining voucher still to be used. Please click on the above for a larger image.

11.49 am - Mr. Fish larger than life.

12.07 noon - pearl gallery and pearl point.

*** Sunny Food Republic Sri Petaling ***

9.24 am - he ordered 3jc dry mihun horfun MYR 10 nett and I ate a bit of it. His hot cham and my hot cham c Kosong because I forgot to say the word ice so I got a hot drink instead of my usual cold drink. Two drinks cost MYR 5.20 nett.

*** DIY Ning Sen Chicken Soup ***

3.14 pm - he bought this pack of Ning Sen soup herbal pack from Jaya Grocer Pearl Point and raw boneless chicken legs and boiled chicken herbal soup for dinner. I drank a bit.

2 comments: