Thursday, September 21, 2023

Buy More Gauze

On Thursday 21.sep.2023, went to Taman Desa Sunway shop to buy gauze so we ate brunch there and dropped by my friend's place to hand some food over. Kid 1 swapped his Thursday duty with Friday so today Thursday is kid 1's duty and tomorrow Friday is his duty after the swap.

11 am - 2 chapfan no rice and water cress vege soup from Sing Kee Kitchen.

For my friend, bought half a roast chicken MYR 33 nett, one pack of char siew roast chicken drumstick rice MYR 14 nett from sky Kopitiam. For his dinner, bought steamed chicken thigh siew yuk no rice MYR 10 nett from the same eatery.

3.22 pm - I ate a bowl of barley lotus seeds ginkgo tong sui that he boiled some days ago.

4.11 pm - I also ate all the remaining avocado he left for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment