Thursday, September 7, 2023

Walking Stick

 On Thursday 8.sep.2023, wanted to park near Big to buy a walking stick for the elderly since the fall in bathroom but after rounding Sri Petaling for two rounds and still couldn't find a parking spot, just went to Pinnacle condo basement car park. Then found out Guardian Pinnacle doesn't sell walking stick so crossed the road and bought a walking stick MYR 42 from Caring.

Then he went to put the walking stick into the car while I walked to Fatty Mixed Rice where he joined me there soon after.

11 am - my chapfan of one hard-boiled egg, chai vege and half a piece of wan fish no rice MYR 10 nett. His chapfan of one fried chicken thigh, chai vege, green vege and mushrooms MYR 13 nett.

He bought two packs of chapfan for the Elderlies' lunch.

1.32 pm - placed an order to pick up a box of 12 items that costs MYR 100 that the Elderlies bought.

12 bottles.

Star brand. 

6.21 pm - he steamed sweet potatoes so I ate two pieces with 3 slices of bread and half the remaining avocado he kept in the fridge for me as my dinner. No omad on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment