Saturday, September 16, 2023

Man Kee HK Beef Midvalley

On Saturday 16.sep.2023, went to Midvalley Mall because the elderly requested for gwai lin kou and must be kwong woh tong gwai lin kou so today at Midvalley Mall, bought 4 x MYR 15 nett big gwai lin kou for the Elderly.

*** Man Kee HK Beef Noodle ***

He wanted to try out this new eatery on the top floor of midvalley mall.

11.21 am - his order of 5 treasures beef hor fun soup MYR 27+ with tendon, wagyu beef brisket, tripe, beefball and intestine.

11.28 am - close up of the intestine.

11.28 am - this is my portion with the intestine which I quickly chew and swallow because I was afraid of tasting those fatty bits in the intestine. I then drank all the soup. Taste good. I prefer the brisket, tripe and tendon to be cooked longer so that they will be softer as I have weak teeth.

11.31 am - I ordered this ala carte beef slices MYR 23+ as I don't want to eat any rice or noodles. I chose beef gravy instead of curry gravy. Delicious with daikon in the mini claypot bowl.

11.45 am - total price is MYR 55 nett.

11.46 am - Man Kee HK Beef Noodle on the top floor of midvalley mall where ayam penyet eatery used to be.

*** Upeh ***

Man Kee eatery wasn't opened yet when we reached midvalley mall so we ate breakfast set at Upeh.

9.56 am - my ketupat lontong set with coffee MYR 8.40++ with half an egg, tempeh, dried tofu, raw vege and compacted rice. The broth is full of creamy coconut milk.

9.59 am - his nasi tumpang with 2 prawns set with coffee MYR 12.40++ and I ate one third of the rice.

10.16 am - total price is MYR 24.15 nett

Morning 44.1
Next morning 44.3
Eat rice will be heavier the next morning.

*** Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

4.36 pm - his early dinner MYR 11 nett when he went to buy chapfan dinner for the Elderlies. I completed my omad at 12 noon.

*** 1st Pick Avocado ***

He has been buying these avocados from Urban Marketplace Supermarket at Pinnacle condo Sri Petaling. A box of 3 medium sized avocados MYR 12.90 nett per box. He will select those avocados that have turned very dark and so far those avocados he has bought are very tasty and creamy so he continues to buy more when there are dark ones. He won't buy green ones as they are not ripe.

4.55 pm - this time he bought two boxes total MYR 25.80 nett.

4 comments:

  1. Never had nasi tumpang. Now I learn and know this Kelantanese dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know upeh selling this nasi tumpang in midvalley mall. Not sure what other eateries sell it.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love beef noodles. Guess if you don't look too closely at the intestines then it's more palatable? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can taste and feel the soft texture of the fats so is very geli. 🥶

      Delete