Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Fish and Steak

On Wednesday 27.sep.2023, my friend picked me up at 11.18 am and we had a wonderful set lunch with free drinks.

*** Maria Steak Cafe KLCC ***

12.12 noon - her tomato soup. I top up MYR 5++ to get spinach orange salad instead of soup.

12.29 noon - her pasta set MYR 29++ and my fish & Steak set MYR 60++ with requested medium well steak. For wed lunch, women get free drinks so her drink is lychee fizzy while I ordered iced cappuccino stated as MYR 12++ in the menu.

1.05 pm - dessert of the day is prune cake. Not too sweet with a bit sticky prune so the cake tastes very nice.

2.45 pm - total price is MYR 109.05 nett and my share is MYR 75.40 nett.

12.12 noon - I ate the grouper fish before eating the steak. Both are delicious!

12.29 noon - I super like to eat thick cut fries aka chips.

1.05 pm - nice view from our seats.

2.45 pm - maria steak Cafe at klcc.

*** Pudu ICC Breakfast ***

7.21 am - his 3jc mihun dry MYR 9 nett. Hot cham MYR 2.5 nett. My popiah 2 rolls MYR 4 nett per roll.

9.24 am - his Bun Choon pastries egg tarts and siew bao total MYR 12.2 nett which he ate all 4 by himself because they are made with lard with strong lard taste so I didn't eat any of them at all since he likes lard taste so let him enjoy himself kaw kaw. 😊

*** His meals ***

1.13 pm - his lunch takeaway from pudu ICC: wine egg prawns mihun MYR 14 nett.

4.22 pm - his dinner takeaway from pudu ICC: pork stomach pepper soup MYR 10 nett with mihun from his lunch.

Morning: 43.75
Next morning: 43.75
Unchanged. Surprising that steak fish fries don't add weight.

10.24 pm
1. Pink gamis
2. Pink shoes 37
3. Black bling shoes 36
X 3 turbans
4. Sampin songket gold floral
5. White long thin trousers
6. Pink long thin trousers
7. Pink long skirt
8. Coin necklace local mask
9. Coin necklace sh
10. Pink outer organza
11. Red outer organza
12. Red long sequins 
Add 1 pink bling shawl with buckle clasp din ask

1 comment:

  1. I declare this steak and fish as the best meal I had this year

    ReplyDelete