Saturday, September 30, 2023

Chan Choy Malabar Spinach

On Saturday 30.sep.2023, I don't feel hungry and don't feel like eating anything so I didn't order my food, just clean up his remaining food for him. Went to Swee Hing to buy takeaway lunch for the Elderlies.

In the evening, he went by himself to buy dinner chapfan no rice MYR 27.6 nett for the Elderlies from 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling because I need to clear food from the fridge.

*** Swee Hing coffee shop ***

10.10 am - his yimi soup MYR 9 nett and our champing drink MYR 3.40 nett. Also bought a packet of yimi soup MYR 9 nett for the Elderlies' lunch. He bought ccf ingredients with no ccf MYR 9.3 nett with curry gravy for the Elderlies' lunch.

10.14 am - his plate of char siew and siew yuk MYR 12 nett from the roast meat rice stall but we bought no rice. The roast meat seller saw me and said, all lean meat, right? Hahahaha, 😂🤣, he can remember my request from before.

10.22 am - he is done with eating so the above remaining food, I will clear for him by eating them all. 😅

*** Clear Food ***

Around 2.30 pm, I ate the remaining two slices of wholemeal bread with the last of the 10 duck gizzards from Tue and the last of the 6 tea eggs from Mon.

2.43 pm - then I ate one portion of the 3 portions of frozen rice. Nice to eat frozen icy cold rice in the current hot weather.

3.19 pm - he cooked chan choy vege aka malabar spinach with century eggs to add on to the Elderlies' chapfan no rice dinner and let me eat a portion of the chan choy. I have not seen chan choy dish being sold in chapfan eateries so whenever the Elderlies request to eat chan choy, he has to cook it for them.

Morning 43.85
Next morning 43.85
No change

4.39 pm
1. Green shiny
2. Maroon long

5.05 pm
1. Silver fatmou
2. Maroon long outer
3. Maroon short outer
4. Fleece white

1 comment:

  1. I like to eat chan choy because it is very smooth slimy and has a unique taste.

    ReplyDelete