Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Mochi IC

On Tuesday 29.aug.2023, went to Golden Chopsticks to buy lunch for the Elderlies.

10.36 am - 2 chapfan no rice.
Top: his napa cabbage, brinjal and minced meat patty MYR 10 nett.
Bottom: my yinchoy, broccoli and mushrooms MYR 7 nett.
Elderly 1: chapfan no rice
Elderly 2: noodles soup

I then walked to 126 Kopitiam and bought two braised hard boiled eggs MYR 1.50 nett each for our early dinner.

1.47 pm - this is my portion of malabar vege he cooked in the morning and he brought most of the malabar vege and soup for the Elderlies lunch because they say they crave to eat and drink this malabar vege soup.

2.04 pm - my half of avocado he cut in the morning. Very fine creamy texture. A good quality Avocado. I ate it with a slice of wholemeal bread.

4.11 pm - after eating my braised egg, we shared this frozen durian ice cream mochi from the freezer just to clear it. I bought it a few days ago from 711 for about MYR 7.90 nett. For durian ice cream lovers who love to eat sweet sticky soft mochi too.

4 comments:

  1. I can just imagine how delightful the durian ice cream mochi is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good avo. I pretty much giving up on them at the moment due to high failure rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My spouse seem to know how to select good ripe ones. He often say no, too green, not buying any after he took a look at them in supermarkets.

      Delete