Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Mantutub Ngau Chap Desa Petaling

On Wednesday 9.aug.2023, he suggested a place to try out for lunch so we went there.

10.52 am - Ngau Chao mihun soup small portion MYR 15 nett. My omad. The thick mihun makes my brain thinks I am eating thick mihun of fish head noodles soup. The soup is tasty. The beef and tripes are firm. The beef balls are quite soft, I prefer them to be firmer.

His beef slices kolo Mee dry MYR 12 nett. The gravy is a bit sweet with a tinge of tomato taste.

Total price is MYR 30.80 nett.

Please click on all the menus below for a larger image.

Main menu.

Drinks menu.

Gearbox soup.

Kolo Mee menu with chicken and beef only.

Available via grab, Foodpanda and shopee delivery.

Interior of shop.

Preparing the mihun soup.

Preparing the kolo Mee.

Shop front. Mantutub Ngau Chap, Desa Petaling.

3.55 pm - his early dinner of two eggs and bacon.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps the kolo mee is sweet due to the tomato sauce they put... In JB, there is this famous Pontian noodles whereby they put the sweet sauce on it... I am not used to eating my noodles sweet, I always ask for normal white sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little sweet for the dry noodles. Should be got a bit of tomato sauce.

      Delete
  2. Both bowls look good to me. That's a lot of calamansi on the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soup is better imho. Ya, good that they give many limes or is it calamansi.

      Delete