Sunday, August 13, 2023

Buttery Crispy Croissant

Sunday 13.aug.2023 is his Elderlies all meals duty day so we went to Taman Desa to buy their lunch and 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy their dinner.

*** 10 Kopitiam Taman Desa ***

11.15 am - his coffee MYR 4.50+ and my egg croissant MYR 9.9+ with meat chop instant noodles soup MYR 14.90+ for us to share although he didn't eat the croissant because it is buttery. I like the taste of the crispy buttery croissant so I will order it again.

11.28 am - after he has eaten the noodles, this is my portion. The lean pork chop is very suitable for me. I made a special request for the fried egg to have a fully cooked egg yolk as the default is a sunny side up fried egg. This noodles soup dish is tasty and affordable. I drank just a bit of the soup with very fragrant sesame oil taste because I prefer tomato soup.

Total price is MYR 31.05 nett.

*** Sky Kopitiam Taman Desa ***

10.41 am - his all meat brunch at sky Kopitiam Taman Desa. Roast chicken thigh and siew yuk MYR 10 nett. For the Elderlies:
1. Steamed Chicken thigh with ginger dip MYR 10 nett
2. Small portion of chicken rice with roast chicken thigh and siew yuk MYR 11 nett.

*** Kinza Bistro Taman Desa ***

10.38 am - next to sky Kopitiam, kinza Bistro is having their opening day. This bistro serves iberico pork steak so maybe we will give it a try one day.

*** 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling ***

4.08 pm - his chapfan no rice early dinner MYR 6.60 nett. I didn't eat as I had my omad at 10 Kopitiam so I watched him eat his dinner.

For the Elderlies:
1. Chapfan no rice
2. Chapfan with a small portion of rice

2 comments:

  1. I like the croissantt too, looks so good with the egg fillings!

    ReplyDelete