Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Locked Out

On Wednesday 30.aug.2023, he chauffeured kid 1 and the elderly for regular hospital Endo appointment. My friend picked me up for lunch.

*** HDL Pavilion Bukit Jalil ***

11.40 am - 3 types of soup and 1 plain water.

12.42 noon - 3 types of veges.

Total price MYR 216.90 nett for two, my friend and I.

Online translation.

*** Christine's Bakery ***

2.08 pm - more chit chat time. The slice of watermelon lychee mouse cake is very tasty, light and fruity with a layer of thin jelly on top, a very delicate cake MYR 16.90++ a slice. We shared the cake and two tarts.

2.29 pm - he bought his lunch MYR 18 meat only Tin Hong and got home to discover I used a lock that the key is not in his set of keys so he quickly contacted me. 2.38 pm I saw his message and made my way home as fast as I could, arriving at 3.08 pm so he waited about 40 mins.

Total price is MYR 72.95 nett. 

5.45 pm - ate the halves of strawberries and blueberries tarts I brought home.

8.07 pm - my friend made these garnet necklace and bracelet for me upon my request but refused to accept any payment for them. Thank you very much my friend for these lovely items.

4 comments:

  1. Tht mishap of having different key set happens to my household tooπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh hate it when key mishaps occur! 40 mins will seem very long indeed when you're just waiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sat in the car and ate the meat he tapao with his hands πŸ˜‚

      Delete