Friday, August 25, 2023

Movie Energetic Feel Good Movie Day

On Friday 25.aug.2023 I enjoyed myself thoroughly as thanks to my spouse who accompany me for two good meals and a heart warming movie.

The 19th Asian Games are scheduled to be held from 23 September to 8 October 2023 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. Breakdancing will be included for the 1st time at this 19th Asian Games. 

The movie One and Only about breakdancing in Hangzhou is now being aired in local cinemas so I went to watch it with my spouse. We like this touching and energetic movie. This is a straight forward movie for tired people to unwind and be energized during the weekend.

The link below explained about this movie:


Screen captures from the above link:

Break dancing at Asian Games.

Please click on the link and read the article in full for more information.

I redeemed a free movie ticket with my points.

*** Oriental Kopi Pavilion Bukit Jalil ***

10.01 am - I wanted mihun fried boneless chicken but he wrote the wrong item number so it is curry chicken mihun for me which I am also ok with.

10.07 am - his nasi lemak fried boneless chicken which he shared with me.

Total price is MYR 48.95 nett.

*** BKT at Food Court ***

After the movie, we ate bkt meat and soup without rice at 8th Avenue Food Court at about 2.30 pm for our early dinner before going home. What a wonderful day! 😊

2.37 pm - the gwai lin go costs about MYR 6 and is quite tasty. Bitter and sweet.

Ordered soft bones meat but sold out so asked for ribs, also sold out. Luckily the lean meat is tender.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have an enjoyable outing with your spouse... Nice food and an entertaining movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, paktor day😍 oppsss! Yea, good place for makan & movie coz usually it is quiet in Pavillion BJ on weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's NuxV here. Forgot to login when posting commentπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ok. Thanks for letting me know. 😊

      Delete
  4. The combination of good food and a feel-good movie is always a winning formula. 🍽️πŸŽ₯ I’m glad to hear that you and your spouse enjoyed yourselves and had a great time together. It’s always wonderful to have someone special to share these experiences with. ❤️

    The Asian Games-themed movie “One and Only” sounds really interesting! 🎬 I can imagine how inspiring and energetic the breakdancing scenes must have been. It’s always refreshing to watch a movie that can uplift your spirits and leave you feeling energized. πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya so u must bring your boy and girl to watch this movie.

      Delete
  5. And those meals you had… mihun curry chicken, nasi lemak with fried boneless chicken, and bkt meat and soup at the food court… my mouth is watering just thinking about them! 🀀 It’s great that you got to try different dishes and indulge in some delicious food. Eating good food is like a mini celebration, isn’t it? πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete