Saturday, July 8, 2023

Prawns Eggs Spring Onions

On Saturday 8.jul.2023, I stayed home in the morning while he went to Million ocean coffee shop for his brunch of pepper soup stomach mihun and hot coffee. He also bought lunch from the same coffee shop for the Elderlies.

Then at 9 am he stir fried prawns with eggs for the Elderlies as the prawns were bought by the elderly and no one knows why the prawns were bought so he cooked it for them as their snack. Was back at about 10.20 am.

In the evening, at 4 pm, it rained so went to Pinnacle condo due to the free 2 hours parking at the basement covered car park. As I have had my omad, I watched him eat his dinner at Nam Heong Pinnacle condo. After the rain stopped, he walked to Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling and bought two packs of chapfan 1 no rice MYR 16.xx for the Elderlies dinner.

10 am - the prawns eggs onions spring onions dish that he cooked in the morning for the Elderlies. He took a very small portion back but the prawns smell too fishy so I asked him to finish it off and I didn't eat any to taste it.

4.31 pm - I watched him eat these 3 items at nam heong eatery because I have closed shop. 

Total price is MYR 27.95 nett.

12 noon - my omad of remaining food from the fridge: half an avocado, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, cold chapfan veges from 126 mixed rice and very tasty remaining cold tomato macaroni beef from Kam Kee Cafe.

6 comments:

  1. The elderlies are eating more than you. :)
    The prawns might have been kept a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be true that they are eating more food daily than me.

      Delete
  2. So u followed but didn't eat anything, jst watching him eat? I would jst sit at home watch TV, netflix or utub thenπŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Companionship mah. My youngest brother just got divorce with his wife because he says his wife just want to stay home so no point being married if don't stick together πŸ€πŸ˜¬πŸ˜”

      Delete
  3. Your OMAD is interesting with a mixed bag of different types of food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my main objective is to clear the remaining food from the fridge and fill my tummy. No high aspirations.

      Delete