Tuesday, July 11, 2023

No Mee for Mee Jawa

On Tuesday 11.jul.2023, went to Golden Chopsticks coffee shop for lunch but it was their off day so went to 126 Kopitiam instead. He bought lunch for the Elderlies there too.

10.25 am - I ordered no Mee for Mee Jawa MYR 8 nett and from the chapfan stall, I scooped spinach, curry cabbage mix vege and long bean omelette MYR 8 nett also. He ate a bit of my chapfan.

10.20 am - his lam Mee MYR 8 nett and iced Cham C Kosong MYR 3 nett. I ate a bit of his lam Mee.

4.09 pm - he cooked the remaining tri colour capsicums and mushrooms from the fridge for his early dinner. He also added some macadamia nuts into this dish so this dish is very tasty.

4.18 pm - I ate this small portion.

6 comments:

  1. no mee for mee jawa and no rice for mixed rice, lol! In the past, the vendor would have look at me in one kind if i'm to order such, but nowadays some people doesn't take carbs, so no longer unusual. I like the chapfan dishes on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ya, nowadays more people don't like to waste calories on simple carb.

      Delete
  2. Nice to add in nuts to the dish... I just bought a can of cashew nuts and it is a good idea to add those too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have cashew nuts too but he didn't add them to the vege dish.

      Delete
  3. The mixed capsicums are very colourful. I used to hate capsicum but now find them acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you can accept their distinct taste now. 👍

      Delete