Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Beef Steak Omurice

On Wednesday 26.jul.2023, I requested to go to Midvalley Mall for lunch even though it was near lunch hours at 11.50 am and the mall would be filled with office people out for lunch. I selected Tamago-En eatery because I wanted to eat salmon but changed my mind and ended up eating beef steak.

*** Tamago-En Midvalley Mall ***

12.36 noon - my beef steak omurice set with ice lemon tea and mushroom soup MYR 31.90++ with add on mini salad MYR 3.50++ which has a bit of sourish tangy mayonnaise dressing. The butter rice is similar to Calrose rice which is short and fat and the portion of rice is quite a lot so I took 70% of the rice home and half the beef steak. The thin beef steak is quite tender and tastes good. The beef gravy tastes ok. The broccoli is almost raw and I am fine with eating crunchy almost raw broccoli. The egg omelette has butter in it.

The set lunch order sheet.

Middle section of the order sheet.

Drinks section of the order sheet.

12.43 noon - his chicken and egg rice set with miso soup and iced lemon tea drink MYR 20++ which he didn't drink much.

12.58 noon - the dessert is a small piece of chocolate cake which is just right because we were very full near the end of the meal.

1.14 pm - total bill MYR 68.30 nett. I will be back for the salmon omurice, prawn pasta and unagi don.

1.15 pm - Tamago-En eatery. On its right is Yaoi eatery.

1.17 pm - on its left is Mogu Yakiniku eatery.

*** Early Dinner ***

3.42 pm - he cooked liver, pork trimmings with ginger and tong ho vegetables and we ate it for dinner. The ingredients are bought today from Jaya Grocer. I also bought blueberries and 600 g of cherries MYR 39.90 nett from Jaya Grocer. There are 54 cherries and I ate 17 cherries at one go after dinner.

4 comments:

  1. The way you described the tender beef steak, the buttery rice, and the almost raw broccoli has got me craving for a plate right now! 🍛 It’s great to see that you enjoyed your lunch at Tamago-En eatery, and it sounds like a place I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do go try with your family when you visit kl.

      Delete