Monday, July 17, 2023

Liver Dish Kam Kee

On Monday 17.jul.2023, went to The Tropika Bukit Jalil for lunch and groceries.

*** Kam Kee Cafe Bukit Jalil ***

11.19 am - he ordered stir fried liver with ginger and spring onions MYR 20.80++ which has about 7 to 9 thick slices of tender fully cooked liver. Tasty! 😋

My omad is my favourite macaroni borscht soup MYR 19.80++ and this time I selected pork chop instead of beef slices. After trying both, I prefer pork chop because the beef slices have too mild beef taste that they could pass off as venison. I added one fried egg with fully cooked egg yolk.

11.21 am - we are still trying to order a noodles dish with broccoli to no avail. His order of pork curry with instant noodles MYR 20.80++. The curry is creamy and not spicy. When paying the bill, I asked the cashier which dish has broccoli in it and the answer is beef stir fry broccoli dish and mixed vegetable dish select broccoli.

11.33 am - I ate all the remaining curry pork, instant noodles and my omad of macaroni borscht soup. Luckily I didn't order my own drink. By sharing one drink, I was able to eat all the food we ordered without needing to bring some food home.

11.13 am - placed order using app. Total price is MYR 92.35 nett.

*** Grocery ***

12.43 noon - 6 items for MYR 50.40 nett.

6 comments:

  1. The photographs show something for me similar to a good and delicious oriental plate. Sure this is very good for to eat for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't know that they have a liver dish. I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pork liver is cheap so I bet there is a big profit margin on this dish.

    ReplyDelete