Thursday, January 14, 2021

Max ten off

 Found this in my draft folder. It was from Dec 2020.

Triple Hokkaido Cheese cake - milky and creamy.

Carrot cake. I didn't eat all the white frosting because it is too sweet. Just ate the cake which has a bit of cinnamon taste.

Brownie walnut - sweet but chocolatey so the taste is nice.

Another photo of Hokkaido triple cheese.

Chocolate Odyssey - chocolatey enough but I am not sure why there is a melted layer in the cake but I  gobbled it all up.

Bill is MYR 40 with MYR 10 off. From Secret Recipe Grab delivery. These 4 cakes were eaten over the span of a few days. He can only eat the Brownies walnut and some parts of chocolate Odyssey that don't have dairy taste. I ate the remaining cakes that he could not eat.


16 comments:

  1. From Secret Recipe? U finished all of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I updated secret recipe to the text, thanks for reminder. I ate those he couldn't eat due to dairy taste. Took a few days to finish them.

      Delete
  2. I do enjoy carrot cake but not the ladies in the house. I think they have it at Secret Recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These cakes are from secret recipe. I think the carrot cake has cinnamon taste. So I guess they don't like cinnamon taste?

      Delete
  3. All look so sinfully cake. :D Hmm...I prefer chocolatey one instead of carrot cake though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love carrot cake but without the icing layer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't recognise any of these as coming from Secret Recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to buy too but somehow I didn't because I ordered other food. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now got free delivery promo, lagi want to buy delivery.

      Delete
  7. Wow! I love all the creamy and sweet cake in your photos. Yums! Must eat them with coffee lah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of all the four, cheese cake, carrot cake, brownie and chocolate cake, my votes go to the cheese cake and chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like chocolate and cheese so I think you should order chocolate cheesecake! 😋

      Delete