Thursday, January 7, 2021

Food on Monday

8.16 am - 2 pax shared this Yee Mee bittergourd pork balls, pork slices noodles bought on Sunday MYR 7 from Sepetang coffee shop for breakfast on Monday 4 Jan 2021.

10.23 am - I found this 4 yolks lotus paste moon cake in the fridge and ate one quarter.

1.07 pm - not my lunch of salted chicken rice bought from Lucky Alley at MYR 9 with added mushrooms and coriander.

2.53 pm - I ate my nasi lemak tiny Prawns from Sunday from Sepetang coffee shop direct from the fridge. Surprisingly the rice is still soft so I ate it just like that, without reheating it.

Cleared the previous day's pumpkin Kuih, mighty White spicy tuna bun.

18 comments:

  1. Mooncake??!! Wow! Still taste good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, still taste good. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  2. I still have a few mooncakes in my house...don't think I will ever eat them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the Mooncake Festival? *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time I did not take nasi lemak.. must go buy a packet with their rendang chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the salted egg yolks in the mooncakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still have mooncake in your fridge! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all kinds of treasure to be found in your fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours too I guess. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  8. You are not alone. I still have 3 Kuaci/Nuts Mooncakes on my dining table. I didn't put them in the fridge and there is no fungus yet! I better eat mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think since you didn't put in the fridge, yours cannot eat already cos expired.

      Delete
  9. Put in the fridge plus no meat, sweet plus the salted egg yolk, so should still taste good.

    ReplyDelete