Saturday, January 2, 2021

Coffee Coca Cola n BK Hershey Ice Cream Pie

 On the first day of 2021, I went out to buy takeaway food from Sepetang coffee shop and drop by 7-11 to buy Coca Cola Batch Blend - Coffee and Caramel - cold drink at MYR 6.50 each.

Pour out the drink from the can. Very fizzy. I can smell the coca cola smell and a bit of coffee smell but when I drink it, I could just taste a bit of sourness cold brew black coffee. No bitterness. Not sweet. Overall, no strong taste except for the usual Coca Cola taste with a bit of sourish and is not sweet. No caramel taste. For Coca Cola and coffee fans to try this drink. Only sold in 711.

From Hong Kong. Coffee & Caramel coca cola.

Burger King Hershey's Sundae pie. The chocolate cookie base is on the salty side with dark rich chocolate taste. The ice cream is smooth and sweet.

Compare it with a standard size table spoon.

It says can keep this in the freezer for up to 3 days only.

CNY is near so the stall outside Sepetang coffee shop has started to sell pineapple rolls. I bought one tub of pineapple rolls with 24 rolls at MYR 16 nett and one slice of marble cake at MYR 2 nett. The marble cake doesn't have butter taste. The texture is fine and light but not as light  as chiffon cakes.

Mighty White has some new types of bun so I bought one each to try - Korean spicy charcoal bun, spicy tuna bun and smoky bbq chicken bun.

We tried the smoky bbq chicken bun. The fillings of this bun are tiny chicken pieces - very, very, very tiny in gravy which is in a paste form. The gravy taste is nice but we don't like the paste texture.

The bills for food takeaway.

Bought these types of buns - kaya and red bean fillings. I could easily eat 4 buns at one time.

20 comments:

  1. Coffee CocaCola? Interesting! Yes, Chinese New Year goodies are out here too, still over a month away. Mandarins flooding the shops as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you want to try the coffee Coca Cola? Maybe it is available in 711 at your side too. Just one month away is very near d.

      Delete
  2. What?? Cova-cola now has coffee flavour?? Like how they have vanilla flavour. Hmm. I passed. Haha. I hatdly drink soft drink anyway.

    Ooo. Pineapple rolls for me whether CNY or not. But not cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just flavour. They put real coffee from Brazil coffee beans in the drink as printed on the can. Don't like fizzy drink so better don't try. How much is pineapple rolls at your side?

      Delete
  3. So the coffee coca cola is now available in 7-11 Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in the sundae pie, looks good. I don't think I want to try the coca cola coffee. CNY cookies are also on sale here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BK Hershey Sundae Pie is tasty. Don't fancy trying the coca cola coffee? Better start early to sell and let ppl order the cookies I think.

      Delete
  5. I prefer coke in its original flavour. I miss CNY pineapple rolls...Will get some for the upcoming CNY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since u like coca cola original, could try this. Yes, do buy pineapple rolls for cny! Tasty to eat!

      Delete
  6. I have been very curios about the Hershy's Sundae Pie but no chance yet to go to BK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee, caramel and coke... 3Cs haha. Oh so you're a bun monster!

    I read about that BK sundae pie. Wil try if it's available the next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a bun monster. 😋😋😋I believe u will like the bk sundae pie because the cookie chocolate base is a bit savoury but the whole piece of pie may be a bit too small for u.

      Delete
  8. I am so undecided whether to try this Coffee & Caramel coca cola from HKG. It doesn't tempt me even though I am a great fan of coffee and coke separately. Maybe I should try for once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! Coke with coffee? Sure will open eyes big big and cannot sleep the whole night if drink this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly no. Still can sleep 😴😴😴.

      Delete
  10. The Sundae Pie looks rich and tasty. Must buy pineapple rolls this CNY again as it is one of my favourite CNY goodie. Nowadays I seldom drink soft drink already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You r right, the sundae pie is very rich n tasty. I will buy pineapple rolls again. I almost never drink soft drinks. Only to test certain new limited edition.

      Delete