Friday, March 15, 2019

WG Stirfried Seafood Lai Fun

My order - Stir Fried Lai Fun with seafood (prawns, squid, mini scallops) for MYR 12 =2at Teow Chew Meng, PJ. The Lai Fun is the default type of noodle used for Assam Laksa). The noodles are a bit springy so I need to chew for a long time carefully. I kept more than half of this dish for my friend as the portion is too much for me.

3 of my friends share this pot of fish fillet congee.

Total price for 5 pax is MYR 70 nett. Average price price: MYR 14 nett per pax.

16 comments:

  1. Fish congee! I wish we had that here - here, it's all meat. Would be great to have that on our no-meat Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why. Maybe fish is more expensive so they think no one would want to pay more to eat fish congee.

      Delete
  2. Both look good. First time seeing fried lai fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fried noodle looks good. Fish fillet congee will be good for our hot days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. erh, usually congee is served very hot. Must wait for it to cool a bit before eating. Hot days are for eating shaved ice, hahahaha!

      Delete
  4. Now I am thinking of fish congee after looking at your photo! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hungry looking at your food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind having congee once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fish congee sure look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shop serves some unique dishes. I'd try the fried lai fun too.

    ReplyDelete