Sunday, March 17, 2019

Street Churros

There is a new kiosk replacing the llao llao kiosk at the food court at Aeon Supermarket, Midvalley Mall. This Street Churros is a franchise originating from South Korea whereas churro is a deep fried traditional snack in Spain and Portugal.

Please click on the above photo for a larger image. I would like to try a cinnamon street churros at MYR 5.90+ but there was no one else buying so I did not buy any because I have no idea how long the dough mixture has been prepared since business seems slow.

Please click on the above photo for a larger image. They sell two types of drink - mango juice and iced chocolate. Which churros would you buy to try?

16 comments:

  1. Not really into these...nor the craze at one time, the pretzels. My girl loved those...and the cinnamon rolls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for seaweed. Hmm if business is slow now, they may not last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my churros with condense milk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have written about eating churros before?

      Delete
  4. I have seen this at 1 Utama but have yet to try. If I did, I'd like the Stick Churros with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like churros but never tried this outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure whether I have tried churros before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mid Valley underwent big renovations and I had not spent time to explore yet. I must check out where is this churros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. near to Aeon Supermarket. They have a kiosk in One Utama too.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. OK, found and reread your churros post. you have a choice of "in caramel, nutella, condensed milk, hot chocolate and so on" and you chose condensed milk. Next time you may try nutella.

      Delete