Thursday, March 12, 2020

WG One Week Lunch

My friend's herbal chicken lunch at The Ding's at The Hub, SS2, PJ. Goji berries and Dong guai steamed chicken with rice at MYR 22.90 nett.

Monday's lunch at The Ding's so I ordered the same dish I ate on my previous visit - Soy chicken rice at MYR 16.90 nett. The chicken meat is too tender so I don't like it and won't order it on my next visit.

Tuesday: Tomato chicken pasta at MYR 18 nett at Hideaway, Happy Mansion, PJ.

Wednesday: My usual lunch set at Kopitiam Cafe at Atria Mall. Of course I couldn't eat this large portion of food so I gave the curry puff and half rice to my friends and kept the fish for another meal.

Total price is MYR 16.25 nett.

Thursday: lunch at Tasty Porridge, SS2, PJ. Price is MYR 8.80 nett.

Friday lunch: Tongsui and Ytf ccf at MYR 10.20 nett at Chit Chat Corner, Happy Mansion.

16 comments:

  1. Oh so this is a roundup of your one week's lunch which you have blogged about individually. I am eyeing the nasi lemak with the curry puff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you are right. so you like the nasi lemak and curry puff the best!

      Delete
    2. I like your friend's order too!

      Delete
    3. the steamed herbal chicken I guess you are referring to.

      Delete
  2. The nasi lemak looks good. I like that big slab of ikan tenggiri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend's piece of ikan tenggiri is much bigger than this.

      Delete
  3. Everything here also I like best, because very long time never eat out d due to takut mati >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah, u very good. very diligent cook at home to prevent getting infected. that's the correct way unlike us, too lazy to cook so have to eat out.

      Delete
  4. wah….I m drooling over ur whole week lunches! so nice to become ur makan kaki coz can get some portion of ur food...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your lunch is also tasty and price is better than the food shown here.

      Delete
  5. I like the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! Happy Eating, Mun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, you like nasi lemak, congee and tongsui ytf ccf!! all local food u like!

      Delete
  6. My favourite is the nasi lemak set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice variety of food for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all depends on where my friends go eat lunch, lolx!

      Delete