Monday, March 30, 2020

Kit Kat Sake

 Found these two kit kat exotic flavours in my fridge from a friend who went to Japan many months ago. Time to eat them during this time. One is "Kit Kat Okinawa Beni Imo Sweet Potato Flavour" and One is "Kit Kat Japan Sake Masuizumi Flavour". Masuizumi is famous for its Sake.

I shared this Kit Kat Sake with my spouse. The taste is very special because I can taste the distinct sake taste. It taste like "Jiu Niang" 酒釀 / 酒酿 / fermented glutinous rice wine which I ate in Taipei. The sake powder between the crispy vanilla wafers is coated by smooth white chocolate. Very delicious! I want to buy a whole packet to slowly enjoy but I don't think they are available in this country.

These are small dainty desserts in my fridge from Royce and Kit Kat. Eating one a day will bring us to a few days before 14 April 2020 (Tue).

 These are the packs of nuts and a pack of biscuits I bought during CNY this year. Did a stock check and saw them so it is time to eat them during this stay-at-home time too. Two packs each of 4 types: Roasted cashews, Baked Cashews, Pistachios from Camel Brand and Honey Roasted Cashew Nuts and Mixed Macadamias from Tong Garden Brand.

 The savoury crackers are packed directly into their packaging, without a transparent plastic container which some other biscuits have. This is good because there is one less plastic container to be thrown away. Guess I don't need to buy any more nuts to keep me busy at home.

18 comments:

  1. Good that got these snacks to keep you company and help you pass time during this period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my time pass quite fast i must say with working and reading blogs.

      Delete
  2. Camel? Don't think I've seen that brand here. We have Tong Garden, nice variety of nuts. I've stocked up on cream crackers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. camel brand is from Singapore. i just online bought many packs of biscuits. Just see when couriers can deliver them.

      Delete
  3. I only take the original kitkat. The most is grerlen tea flavour, no others. I didnt know Camel is from Singapore. Seen and bought this brand's nuts before but mostly from Tong Garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these exotic kit Kats are not sold everywhere. i want to buy them but not found here.

      Delete
  4. so these have now become ur daily lunch? I m too busy to eat snacks at home. So weekdays is no snacks/junks at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la. these are snacks only. wah y u working from home more bz than working in office ah until no time to eat snacks.

      Delete
    2. Yea lo...bz and got daily conf call...

      Delete
  5. I have tried this kit kat sake before but I find it terribly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most kit kat are sweet or i say all but did you detect the distinct sake taste?

      Delete
  6. So far I've refrained from buying more chocolates via Shopee. The sake one sounds good though!

    The plastic container is probably to help avoid the biscuits getting crushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right about the plastic container. so u bought a lot of chocolates from shopee already?

      Delete
    2. Still haven't finished previous order. Actually didn't get THAT much. I tend to prefer buying to eating when it comes to chocolates.

      Delete
    3. ah, so you don't have a sweet tooth.

      Delete
  7. My favourite snack is cashew nuts.

    ReplyDelete