Tuesday, March 24, 2020

McD Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie

 This blueberry cream cheese pie was available from 2 March 2020 onwards for a limited time but I didn't know it then. Once I saw this advert, I quickly on the McDelivery app to order it but it was out of stock. So sad. I hope it will be available again or return as a special pie next time.

 So I just order Filet-O-Fish and some other burgers. The food was sent via contactless delivery! They leave the food at a place you specified far away from you. After they have driven away, you can then go collect the food. Online payment only so no contact required with cash. Ala carte filet-o-fish is MYR 9.50 nett inclusive of 6% service charge and delivery fees is MYR 4 nett.

And ate a thin piece of white milk chocolate as dessert. This chocolate was very, very sweet. Luckily it was a very small and thin piece.

14 comments:

  1. Ah white milk chocolate, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home delivery, eh? Good! Stay safe, stay home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. contactless delivery! They leave the food at a place you specified far away from you. After they have driven away, you can then go collect the food.

      Delete
  3. This blueberry cream cheese pie must be very popular. It looks delicious and I am also very tempted hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to order contactless delivery though I saw them advertising. It is raining now.. pity those delivering food at this lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, raining is difficult for delivery persons. that's why I only lots when it is not raining.

      Delete
  5. I have yet to try food delivery. The pie must be very nice to be out of stock so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People are coming up with ingenious ideas during MCO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First delivery then contactless delivery. Blocking up shop to let people order only from outside. Various other ideas I see from FB.

      Delete
    2. oh, you mean these actions. good they have these ideas.

      Delete