Sunday, March 1, 2020

Ikea pastries again

Plain butter croissants at MYR 2.90 nett each. Affordable and tastes good.

Kaya puff at MYR 2 nett. My friend prefers the local kaya puff pastry crust.

Maple Pecan Pastry at MYR 3.90 nett each. The maple syrup is a bit too sweet for me but that is to be expected.

Raisin cream cheese pastry at MYR 3.90 nett. Quite nice.

Whenever I go to Ikea Cheras adjacent to MyTown Mall, it is a must to buy pastries from Ikea because they are affordable and tasty.

10 comments:

  1. Oh? I only know of their meatballs and curry puffs. So many to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been so long since i last visited ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in IKEA from ice cream to meat balls and curry puffs are really fabulous & cheap too. I am drooling now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of these. Come to think of it, there's this Ikea shop in Curve. Dunno why it's not located at or in Ikea itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikea pastry shop is in ikano/ipc, right? not in curve.

      Delete
    2. You're prob right. To me they're interchangeable since I can walk from one to another.

      Delete