Wednesday, January 22, 2020

WG Wrap up lunch

Pork (Pai Kuat Wong) - medium portion - MYR 22 nett.

Mix vegetable - MYR 13 nett. My friend wanted to order the vege dish with lotus root as shown in our previous meal here back in 2017 but got this vege dish instead.

Tofu - MYR 20 nett.

Yam Basket - MYR 22 nett.

My very little rice.

A few scoops from each dish is enough for me.

Lunch for 5 pax at New Paris eatery at SS2, PJ before CNY. Total 96.50 so those who ordered drinks pay MYR 20.70 nett and those who did not pay MYR 17.20 nett. Quite a good price I would say.


*** McD Mix and Match ***

Takeaway McD mix and match:
1. One chicken drumstick match with Apple Pie for MYR 6.50 nett
2. One cheese burger match with small fries for MYR 6 nett.

McD prosperity burgers only have chicken and fish. The beef patties for prosperity burgers are out of stock. I like buying McD mix and match because they are affordable and I don't want any drinks that are included in the value set.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I eat many meals a day but small meals each time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Taste good too and price is affordable since there are many pieces in that dish.

      Delete
  3. nowadays I have also opt to buy the mix & match to avoid those carbonated sugared drinks. They should stock up more beef patties for the Prosperity burger as the beef is a popular choice compared to the rest. The fish is the worst so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, is the fish that bad? I must go try the fish again tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Nice wrap up lunch. The pai kut wang is my favourite. So little rice. I need double of that. Lol. I am a big eater, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always drive here and there for your children so it is ok to eat more rice. :)

      Delete
  5. I am eyeing the pai kuat wong! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to New Paris for years! Thanks for reminding. Looks like prices are still kept very reasonable.

    My McD mix and match choice was Nasi lemak and apple pie. :) Probably would be too filling for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the price of new paris is still good. oh, so you like mcd mix and match too. the mcd nasi lemak is full of santan taste which is very tasty.

      Delete