Wednesday, January 15, 2020

IPC CNY Decor 2020

IPC CNY Decor 2020 - view from the main glass entrance from the main road.

Please click on the above photo to read the words. Do you like this theme and supersize idea? Is it meaningful? What will happen to the huge furniture after this CNY decor display is over?

Supersize Dining Table and Chairs with Supersize plates and utensils.

Please click on the above image for a bigger photo.

Another set of supersize furniture and cushions.

Entrance to the CNY decor from within IPC.

Another CNY decor set up. This is from the Ikea entrance leading to IPC Mall.

16 comments:

  1. Supersize furniture so all of us will be transformed into a mouse, haha, to think that they have this idea, i like the red lanterns and red cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a round table like that - I've been using a rectangular one but I have not seen any here that I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't think round is better than rectangular.

      Delete
  3. I would be happier if the table has supersized real food...Then I can feast like a 'mouse'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! We would feel like Lilliputians!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I wouldn't be able to reach the food on the supersized table! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo. Supersize decor. Feel like we are shrinking. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. true but what will happen to the huge furniture?

      Delete
    2. Maybe can be dismantled and rebuilt into other things.

      Delete
    3. I hope that they do that.

      Delete