Thursday, January 30, 2020

CNY 2020 Day 5

Lions on display at Pavilion Dining Loft.

Purple dragon.

This is the Hakka Qilin.

More Lions.

The Fut San Lion and The Fut Hock Lion. The Fut Hock or Fut Hok is the combination of Fut Shan and Hok San.

Minnie and Mickey are still in Pavilion.

Walking around wondering what to eat. KFC White BBQ Crunch? But the queue is too long.

Pizza Hut Sweet and Sour Cheesy Bites - I could not finish one whole pizza on my own so I have to give this a pass.

In the end, I ate this bowl of beef noodles as my lunch at MYR 13.90 nett.

The kway teow or hor fun is the type that I like - those that taste like rice.

Saw this menu board and decided to eat this beef noodle.

From this Thai Cuisine stall in the Food Republic Food court in Pavilion by Rama 9.

Total price: MYR 13.90 nett.

2 hours parking at MYR 6 nett.

Breakfast for two pax in the morning: MYR 9.80 nett for one bowl of pork noodles with a cup of hot cham from a neighbourhood eatery.

18 comments:

  1. Usually we'll go to Pavilion on the first day of CNY but this year we did not because I dont really fancy their MM CNY decor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, some people feel that Minnie Mickey do not give a CNY feel.

      Delete
  2. Maybe because mickey mouse is more of a western cartoon icon so some people might find it not appropriate and not suitable to be used as cny decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m not so interested with the cny decorations after seeing some malls recycling the xmas decoratives. Btw u are still on leave on chor5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends say chor7 is a good day to start work. I think Starling mall did a good job recycling the xmas decorations to save the earth.

      Delete
  4. I would love to try the beef noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like the KFC bbq white crunch.
    Sedap.
    😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have seen many CNY decorations. I only saw the one in Starling LOL! Now I am curious about the KFC BBQ white crunch. Wonder what is that white sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year, I didn't manage to see many places such as klcc, berjaya times square, sunway, starling, one utama when it is properly up.

      Delete
  7. The beef noodle looks delicious. I love beef noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. quite good because I like the herbs taste of the basil leaves.

      Delete
  8. What-what lion?? OK I don't know my lions.

    My choice of noodle would have been those fine, thin ones heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I don't know any lions too. You mean those rice mi xian?

      Delete
    2. Yeah the better to absorb the taste of sauce or soup.

      Delete