Tuesday, January 7, 2020

WG One Utama

 Yesterday I was at One Utama and their CNY Decor is only ready on 8 Jan 2020 with the theme "Wishes Fulfilled, Happiness Abounds".

The area is cordoned off.

Flowery Arch leading to a Pavilion.

Pavilion surrounded by golden trees.

A golden Arch flanked by golden trees on the ground floor of the new wing of One Utama Mall.

Nam Heong is now opened in One Utama.

I requested for no teriyaki sauce for the salmon teriyaki set at MYR 28++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 32.48 nett). Kept half for dinner.

Lunch at Robatayaki, One Utama. Both of us ordered the same set.

Aeon Big Angpow Packet. Do you like this design?

10 comments:

  1. I like the golden trees which is related to the meaning of more wealth, more gold. I like the wordings on the ang pows, shu (rat) in chinese also sound like "count" so the wordings mean countless wealth and countless happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CNY decorations. The ang paus very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to see the CNY deco at 1 Utama. Oh! I must go back to eat at Robatayaki after seeing your meal. I'm afraid I don't like the ang pow design. I like the elegant ones hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they start on 8 Jan 2020 so you can go see this weekend.

      Delete
  4. Ah deco is nice at 1u. Gosh already pretty near CNY - CNY comes so early this year.

    ReplyDelete