Sunday, January 19, 2020

WG Pineapple Tarts 2020

 3 dishes (half chicken, potatoes and pork stirfry, sweet potatoes leaves), 5 bowls of rice and 2 barley drinks cost MYR 65 nett at Ping Wah eatery, Paramount Garden, PJ.

 My lunch: MYR 12.20 nett - a bit of chicken,  a bit of potatoes and pork, and more sweet potatoes leaves.

 After our lunch, my friend stopped by O&S coffee shop to buy a pack of guava so I bought 5 deep fried cempedak for MYR 7 nett. 7 deep fried cempedak cost MYR 10 nett so it is cheaper per cempedak to buy 5 instead of 7.

 Bought these two containers of pineapple tarts from a makeshift stall in O&S coffee shop. The pineapple rolls are made from SCS  butter whereas the flower pineapple tarts are made from margarine

 2 deep fried rice cake sweet potatoes fritters, 2 coconut banana balls and 1 deep fried sweet potatoes for MYR 5 nett because it is MYR 1 nett per item.

Tupperware CNY gift set at MYR 51 nett with 2 Tupperware containers filled with biscuits inside.

6 comments:

  1. That Tupperware box sure looks lovely! I have a mooncake one that looks similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Been using it every year to keep my angpaos...ready for distribution. LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. You put all the dishes on your plate like taking mixed rice...

    If I drop by O&S, sure many things to buy. Parking is so hard around there though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that to ensure that I am eating only the portion that I want. during lunch time is difficult to find parking.

      Delete