Monday, November 11, 2019

WG Hoshino Empire Subang Gallery

My order: Salmon with Wasabi Cream Sauce Pasta - MYR 25.52++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 29.60 nett which is the price listed on the menu). The pasta is al dente which is what most people prefer while I like softer pasta. The sauce is indeed very, very creamy so before I get satiated, I kept half the pasta for another meal. The slices of salmon are about half a cm thick each so the portion is not that much.

Hoshino Pasta with Brinjals, Shimeji, onsen egg, chicken bacon and sausage at MYR 21.90 nett. My friend requested for the onsen egg to be served in a separate bowl. We have tried this dish before back in 2018.

My plate of pasta again. This time with the brinjals given to me by my friend and the onsen egg served in a small glass bowl.

Total bill for 2 pax is MYR 51.50 nett since we did not order any drinks and no desserts for us either. The previous two visits were to the Midvalley Mall branch. This time we are at the Empire Subang Gallery branch.

Pasta section. The pasta my friend ordered back in 2017 is no longer on the menu.

Rice section. We have shared the Omu rice before back in 2018.

The platters' portion is way too much for me so I don't even look at this section of the menu. Not looking at the desserts or drinks sections of the menu too as we are only interested in the main dishes for lunch.

12 comments:

  1. I like creamy pasta sauce, the creamier the better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you will like this. Hoshino coffee is in sg too so you can visit them.

      Delete
    2. Ok,one of these days i go try, there is one outlet @ bedok point.

      Delete
    3. do go try, looking forward to reading your post about it.

      Delete
  2. I'd go for the paella - the pasta looks too creamy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portion sure look big.
    Yeah, the pasta look so creamy. I feel full just looking at it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! So many choices to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any plans to visit this place the next time you are in kl? there is a branch at midvalley/gardens mall.

      Delete
  5. Food served are just as promised on the menu, down to the little green things (peas?) on each of the salmon pieces.

    ReplyDelete