Wednesday, November 6, 2019

WG Gossypium Set Lunch

My order: Pork Escalope Set Lunch at MYR 18+ (10% service charge = MYR 19.80 nett) with a cold drink and a bowl of soup-of-the day which is pumpkin soup for today.

The Pork Escalope has a slice of pork bacon inside it with cream cheesy sauce. I could not finish the pork so I took half home for dinner.

Red Chicken Pasta Lunch Set at MYR 18+ (MYR 19.60 nett). A decent dish.

Thick pumpkin soup with a glass of cold elderberry drink and foc drinking plain water.

Set Lunch for 2 pax: MYR 39.60 nett at Gossypium, The Sphere.

The menu has been updated since the last time I ate there in May this year (2019). Please click on the menu above for a larger image to select your lunch set.

Cakes and other items.

Drinks menu.

16 comments:

  1. If i am not wrong, they call a fried pork wrapped around bacon and creamy cheese cordon bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin soup would be delicious as it was quite chilly here these past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that pork! Can't get that anywhere here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cook your own? I am sure you can do a good job.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I would enjoy the pork with cheese sauce. I would choose the pasta instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very light so you won't even know that it is there.

      Delete
  5. Yummy! I love what you ate there esp the Pork Escalope Set Lunch which has pork bacon inside with cheese sauce. So rich and flavourful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both dishes. Don't work in that area any more though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but can visit during the weekends with your family!

      Delete
    2. Weekends should not have jams unless there are events here.

      Delete