Sunday, November 10, 2019

Alpaca Tang

I have eaten at Taiwan Recipe, Midvalley Mall once but did not like the food there mainly because I have been to Taiwan many times and I prefer the food in Taiwan. One day when passing the store to visit Mr. DIY, I noticed these soft toys on their counter and wondered what are they about.

It seems that Taiwan Recipe has jumped onto the Boba drinks wagon and is now having their own Boba Pearl Drinks called Alpaca Tang and those soft toys on their counter are Alpacas. I wonder what has an Alpaca got to do with Pearl drinks. They are most definitely not using milk from Alpacas I would think. Anyway, I am not going to try.

My friend bought the best seller milk pearl drink from Xing Fu Tang and let me have a sip. As I already know, I did not like it at all because it has a sort of fake thick cream taste which my friend does not know what I am talking about so maybe it is just me.

Good Blue Men cafe at Happy Mansion, Section 17, PJ which my lunch friends have been to many times but not me because I was always not around when they lunch at this place.

Xiao by Crustz also at Happy Mansion, Section 17, PJ which serves very dainty and delicate cakes and desserts so I have not been there because I seem to think the cakes are priced out of my reach.


8 comments:

  1. Oh? Taiwanese, eh? I bought one for my girl at a Japanese soft toy place in Kuching, so cute the alpaca. Is that your car, that last pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this drink is but not the animal. hahahaha, of course not! :D

      Delete
  2. The alpaca soft toy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. guess they are trying to use the cute soft toy to attract customers.

      Delete
  3. Now I remember Alpacas. There is a Samsung Note 10 advertisement that features Alpacas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the one with colourful hair. you must have seen that advert in cinema because I saw it too.

      Delete
  4. Milk from alpacas.... ROLF! They won't be serving many cups a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder does anyone drink milk from alpacas. I mean humans.

      Delete