Saturday, June 29, 2024

Yin's Sourdough Cafe Midvalley

On Saturday 29.jun.2024, went to eat at Swee Hing Sri Petaling.

*** Friday 28.jun.2024 ***

After eating breakfast at The-Yum-Me-Place plaza batai, we went to midvalley mall to use the Yin's Sourdough dine in MYR 50 get MYR 10 off voucher.

11.23 am - I selected a dish without butter and without cream or any dairy products so that he can eat the food too. Avocado 🥑 prawns with glass noodles MYR 38++ the glass noodles are mixed with a sweet sour sauce that I believe has a bit of fish sauce in it and is a tiny bit spicy. This dish also has Coriander, mango and tomatoes in it. Thanks to him who peeled all the 6 prawns with a knife and fork as the prawns have heads and shells intact. We shared the food but he didn't drink my iced latte.

11.23 am - to reach MYR 50 I need MYR 12 so I ordered a glass of iced latte MYR 12++ instead of just a long black MYR 10++
Total price is MYR 44.80 nett after MYR 10 off.

11.23 am - view of Yin's Sourdough Cafe from our seats.

*** Saturday 29.jun.2024 ***

Early morning brunch at Swee Hing.

8.31 am - his trotters with half portion of wanton noodles. MYR 11 nett. The price is the same for one portion of wanton noodles. I requested for half portion because I don't want to eat so much noodles as he always leave the bulk of the noodles for me to eat them for him.

8.40 am - iced Cham and hot Cham MYR 6.10 nett. His pan mee MYR 9 nett and My ytf Brinjal, bitter gourd, bean curd sheet, okra and half piece of ccf MYR 9.10 nett. We shared all the noodles so I was very full after all these noodles and thus closed my omad at 10 am.

Morning 43.05

1.53 pm - he ate this single pax portion of char siew and siew yuk MYR 11 nett that I bought from kokan coffee shop as his early dinner.

4 pm - he ate half the cooling jelly he bought from the herbal shop opposite yang Kee oug on Tuesday. I think the herbal shop is called kontea 

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. Prawn vege fruits looks so refreshing, love to try it, good skill that he peeled the prawns with fork & knife, if me, took forever hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find it difficult to peel prawns with fork and knife. I will chew everything including the shells.

      Delete
  2. Weather has been so warm lately. I need some cooling herbal jelly.

    Avocado prawns looked good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cooling jelly has a texture that I like very much. Yes, the avocado prawns dish is tasty 😋🤤

      Delete
  3. Glass noodles are at the bottom? This dish looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the glass noodles are at the bottom of the prawns and avocado mango. Tastes good 💯😊

      Delete
  4. i also went to MidValley mall on Friday, but at a different time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you went in the evening after work.

      Delete