Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Thong Kee Sri Petaling

On Tuesday 4.jun.2024, early morning went to Thong Kee Sri Petaling for my omad.

*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***

8.33 am - He ordered 1 curry puff MYR 2.30, 1 kaya puff MYR 2.80, 2 soft boiled eggs MYR 3.60, 1 hot cham drink MYR 3.30 so total is MYR 12 nett.
I prefer the curry puff to the kaya puff because the kaya doesn't have the strong fragrant taste of coconut, it is just sweet and the butter of the kaya puff multilayer fluffy crispy pastry has a somewhat light twang floral fragrance which I am not used to the butter twang.

Cham hot 3.3 Kari pap 2.3 kaya pap 2.8 eggs 3.6 tot 12

8.35 am - our favourite prawn chicken slice hor fun soup MYR 9 nett. Chicken meat slices are more affordable than whole chicken parts meat. I don't feel thirsty after drinking the soup so I can say they didn't use msg.

8.36 am - the hot cham drink and MYR 6 nett for my chicken breast meat without rice and without any sauce. After that we walked back to our car which was parked right outside Wang Yee Wang so he went into Wang yee Wang and bought takeaway dinner.

*** Fatt Kee stall Wang Yee Wang ***

10.19 am - char siew and siew yuk, total is MYR 10 nett. I ate one piece of siew yuk and thus my omad is completed for this day.

Morning 44.2
Next morning 43.7
Mon 15jun to remember to hear

*** The End ***

10 comments:

  1. I went to the Fatt Kee stall on yesterday. But it was almost 12 hours later😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had char siew + chicken drumstick rice for RM11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. Their siew yuk is a bit tough compared to Canton-Z siew yuk.

      Delete
  3. Its a lovely breakfast with curry puff, kaya that smells coconut is so tempting. I also try to analyse my body condition after eating too. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! 🤗 I tend to see which food I eat make my body retain water.

      Delete
  4. Rather strange for the pastry to have a floral fragrance. I wonder what flower essence they added. Rose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not rose. Not any specific flower. I may not have described it correctly but pure butter such as SCS won't have this extra taste when used to bake pastries.

      I used to call it artificial butter taste. I think you would have encountered this taste when u ate pastries many years ago before u turn carnivore.

      Delete
  5. Erm you don't eat any more after the omad at 1019am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just drink plain drinking water so you are correct.

      Delete