Saturday, June 15, 2024

Liver Macaroni Soup

On Saturday 15.jun.2024, went to million ocean to have brunch.

*** Friday 14.jun.2024 ***

At Kam Kee Cafe The Tropika Bukit Jalil 

12.29 noon - he wanted to try this new dish - liver Macaroni soup MYR 12.8++

12.20 noon - thick tender liver, it was tasty, exactly as expected 😋 🤤 yummy! There are shreds of ginger in the soup to go with the livers.

12.19 noon - I ordered:
1. Sweet sour meat MYR 25.8+
I like this dish because the juicy meat is only lightly coated with batter.
2. One egg tart MYR 3.8+
3. Add-on hot coffee MYR 6.8+

Total bill MYR 57.05 nett

The new item on the menu.

*** Saturday 15.jun.2024 ***

Million Ocean 

10.35 am - nasi lemak chicken rendang MYR 11.3 nett, small hot cham drink MYR 2.3 nett and iced cham drink MYR 3 nett.

10.36 am - meat liver soup without noodles MYR 9 nett.

*** Clear Food ***

2.06 pm - frozen noodles and rice from 9 days ago 6.jun.2024 which I ate by adding some hot water to them.

2.28 pm - ate this half avocado 🥑 from Thursday with 2 slices of wholemeal bread and almonds.

Food completed at 3 pm.

Morning 43.85
Next morning ??

*** Dome ***

My friend had this mushroom soup and latte drink for MYR 43.75 to while away the time yesterday.

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. That is the first of macaroni with liver soup. I still try to get used to eating liver. Once in a while I taking liver to replenish my iron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you are giving livers a chance. They are a good source of iron.

      Delete
  2. The liver your described sounds delicious! I must order the sweet and sour pork one day. And eat with the liver soup hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you will like both dishes. 😋

      Delete