Saturday, June 1, 2024

Bak Chang

On Saturday 1.jun.2024, we walked to Million Ocean for brunch.

*** Million Ocean ***

8.45 am - hot Cham MYR 2.30 nett
Cham ping MYR 3 nett
Shared curry noodles 
My Bak Chang MYR 8 nett

9.23 am - his steamed chicken thigh and roast pork MYR 12 nett.

*** Clear Frozen Food ***

6.04 pm - the red bean flat bun that I put into my freezer on wed is not frozen but is soft enough to be eaten directly without reheating it. Both of us also ate the remaining 2 of 8 tea eggs to finish them up.

Morning 44.10

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. How long have you been doing OMAD for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since end of 2022 but I am not strict with it.

      Delete
  2. How was the bak chang? Was it good and did they put a lot of liew inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose the Bak Chang with black eyed peas instead of mung beans. It also has pork meat and pork fats, salted egg yolk, mushroom in it so I like the taste.

      Delete